Buttons

May 25, 2012

Gemma in Mourning

Been a while since I updated this. D: Well, this is a bit overdue, since I should be updating with each deadline I lay down, but I have a tendency to forget. So expect me to throw some other stuff up with not too great quality. I can work on it later.

Actually, these renders below would've had a better render if, for some reason, the mental ray sky wasn't causing horrible banding in Gemma's coat. I have no idea why. So, in order to not spend too much time on this, I just disabled the physical sun and sky and turned on the default light. It looks like screenshots from the viewport. D: Like crap, in other words. But at least you can see the normal maps and spec maps working.

Anyway, this is Gemma in mourning. It was a few tweaks to her coat and her shoes as well as a bit of a texture swap. I'm satisfied to say that she looks like she's wearing pretty different stuff. But not too sure if I should've made Gemma's coat completely black or left it as the dark navy blue that I have it now.

Hm. Probably need to turn it black. Whenever I get a chance to update these crappy renders.

But I've rambled enough. On to the pictures!

Words words words words.